Line 6 Variax 600
Line 6 Variax 600
gibson92 gibson92
Published on 12/30/06 at 02:41
Which country? the frets, pickups etc ... see data sheet
It's a real guitar varnish is good trs qualitvintage crme kind starto) the guitar is more beautiful in real life than in pictures (that's toy!)
the vibrato is more like a floyd that a classic fender therefore more flexible
Trs simple use of fender type:
Volume, tonalitbr /> Slecteur 5 positions
slecteur guitar is simple
Mapple round neck
plutt look at what we INTERESTED sound and jouabilit ...

The handle is a hybrid between cash and half Strato
Access in simple Treble
Excellent ergonomics not heavy
For audio
A lot of possibilitbr /> I will be honnte because I play Gibson Lespaul 68 deluxe, Fender and Takamine starto 1982 EN 30 C then the heavy ...
I jou in with rpt and registration.
On micro cube, on sound and marshall
For the acoustic sounds on a sound
It allowed me to find the sound of Gibson and Guild acoustics and play without feedback VERY STRONG impossible with TAKA
+ Ralistes the sounds: I would say all
In addition to the site can rgler LINE 6 finest 12-string sounds and body ... see forum

This allows me to switch to full song accompaniment Banjo chorus of half cash and finish with a tl ...
IDAL is lctriques guitar amp on a neutral (the micro cube reproduces all) and an acoustic sound.
Recording (numriques Fostex 8-track) is standard.
Prfres sounds are those that I did not with my current guitar.
The 6 line does not reach its "exclusive" on my gibson but for the price of the old les paul I have 3 line 6 ...
Attention without added effects, the guitar is to play the guitar Fidler ..
She does not forgive errors will reproduce what you play a bad solo .. on line 6 will be a bad solo .. trs while a solo full of bad effects on a guitar for some will be hope (trash etc. ..)...
Finally it is a good guitar that costs less CHRE that it would buy the guitars

I've had two months
The +: sounds to new ides composed of riffs etc. ..
The -: s'adpater the future of the guitar ..
I had twenty scratch before ...
I always find the same sound (mine) whatever the moidles and amps ... no matter the price ..
Quality price ratio: normal
Good choice if I had enough $ I would take good acoustics also ..