Image Line FL Studio 6 FruityLoops Edition
Image Line FL Studio 6 FruityLoops Edition
FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Best features of any software sequencer I've ran across. It's so easy to work with audio in this program, that it's negated the use of ALL the other applications I've bought before this.

By far the easiest program I've used to date, I've used everything from an MPC to Digital Performer to ProTools to Reason, in my honest opinion FL in combination with a few mastering plugins and VSTs beats them all. Yeah, I said it, FL is unbeatable!

The sound quality really depends on your computer soundcard and/or interface, as long as those are decent and up to date you should be good. You should really find out how to tweak mastering plugins to get the best sonic quality out of your work.

Again, this depends on the PC you are running this particular application on, as well as the number of plugins you are running. As long as you got enough CPU power to juice the operation, should be no problems here. I've only run into two issues, but it's mainly because of the particular VST I was using, Hypersonic 2 gives me the most problems. Then I needed a proxy plugin (which was very easy to install) to negate the exporting issues with Spectrasonic instruments.

I dunno what else to say that I haven't said already, I'm reminded of an old tune... &quot;you're simply the best, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!&quot; I've tried everything man, and this is not only ALL I need, it is all I WANT! FL changed the whole game for me, it's ideal for sample based hip hop production which is my specialty. Don't be a square, get FL! If I could, I'd give it a 50 out of 10.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: DaOriginalBlade ( 4-, 2006)