Image Line FL Studio 6 FruityLoops Edition
Image Line FL Studio 6 FruityLoops Edition
FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
The Features are Really really nice. From all the programs i've used before, this one is the only one that has all of the features i really need, and i don't have to be buying them from another place. The only I thing I have to say is that its missing some more dound pack.

I think is very easy to use after you've been using it for 1 or 2 days.

The Sound Quiality is very good.I've been using it for only acouple of months but i thinks its really great.

Quality: I really have nothing to say about this because to me, it really looks well built. I haven't had any problems with at this time.

I really don't know how to explaine it,but its really great. It has all the features i need and want.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: smerf1434 ( 2-, 2006)