Image Line FL Studio 11 Producer Edition
Image Line FL Studio 11 Producer Edition
amandinemeloww amandinemeloww

«  computer music good software, but ... »

Publié le 09/22/14 à 17:49
The installation is done it without problems?
none. installing the software, it is recorded and recovered the regkey on the IL website

Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
for me the biggest problem is the mix of FL which is not a suitable external gear. it's 99 tracks, and I already scorched 28 between in and out!

The general configuration is easy?
yes ... no problem either! I even find the audio options section, a bit feeble level settings. but it is sufficient to complete the main settings (Asio sampling ...)

The manual is clear and sufficient?
Yes! otherwise there F1, or otherwise are the forums (here or FC :)) ...

What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
Windows 7, I5 2500K, 8GB of 1866, SSD, HDD, HD7970, Focusrite Pro40

The software works he correctly on this configuration?
still no problems, and very stable throughout.

What performance? (If measurable)
1-2 Ms general, 3ms in / out

This software + hardware is stable?
see above

How long have you use it?
since version 5 ... so for some time!

What thing do you like most and least?
more:
ease of creation.
facility for mixing (among others thanks to the quality of the included VST)

Cons:
Flstudio and hardware is a hassle (especially compressors and reverb)

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
yes (cubase, PT LIVE ....)

How would you rate the quality / price?
despite many flaws, I think it is among the best quality / price ratio walking. 150 € was the producer edition, which already does it all. with it you add Edison, and you dress for summer adventure.

With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Flstudio on the test out of curiosity you keep it out of love ... it is full of "fault" but it's hard to part with them. short it is endearing. community that moves a lot (I actually left on the CF), so there are a lot of tutorial. but for me as a user still advance, I find improvement.

is what I would do this choice? I do not know actually. is that the fact that a soft or is endearing quality?

and if so, is that it clears faults? for the last question I would say no ...