Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Reason Studios Reason 3.0
(42)
Write a user review
Buy new

Where to buy Reason 3.0?

Less

This product is no longer sold
It has been replaced by:

Reason Studios Reason 14 Reason Studios Reason 14 New from $96 See offers
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

Need help Reason 3.0, want to burn my own cds

  • 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 908 views
  • 0 follower
Need help Reason 3.0, want to burn my own cds
I use to be a DJ and a friend sold me REason 3.0. I have my cd collection on my computer and I will like to mix songs and burn them on a cd to listen in my card. I have no idea how to do this and need help. Thanks!!!!!!!
I have a dell computer p4 w/creative sb soundcard. Do I need to get a better soundcard?
You can't mix your cd's in Reason 3.0.
use reason 3.0 rewire with sony acid .It easy as "ABC". For me is works fine :D:D:D