Roland TD-20K
Roland TD-20K

Electronic Drum Kit from Roland belonging to the TD series.

christian75 christian75
Publié le 02/09/10 à 11:54
Attention big scam! I sounded the alarm!
Why? For two reasons: the price that makes no sense and sounds out of the module are very Electone very un musical.
It is light years sounds of an acoustic. Over the PA or the gear output is listening quality and the gap is widening.
Today this type of Bécanne is completely outdated.
I do not even talk about the look, without comment.
It's not for nothing that one can not see them on stage for the pro or studio recording.
For my part I made my own EDRUM:
- An acoustic sonor force 3007 (I can return to acoutisque when I'm changing the skin)
- Pearl Rack
- Skin mesh
- Cymbals smartrigger
- + Ddrum Trigger Cable
- Alesis trigger i / o
- Macbook
- External sound card
- Software drumkit BFD2
Result: for a price lower than the td-20 (less than 4000 €), I bury look at and above the level of sound. More than fifty gigs and no crash. And she did double duty.