or
Create an account

or
Enlarge
All Audiofanzine Categories

Thread [Login Help] Weird characters in username!

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
Topic [Login Help] Weird characters in username!
Recently when I tried to log on, the site gave me an error that my login details were wrong. I entered my email in the "forgot password" box and got an email that allowed me to reset my password. When I clicked on that, I saw that the username that was being displayed now contained some weird characters. My username used to be "instinct", but now it shows as "Ïnstinct_en" (notice the strange characters at the beginning). That was why it wasn't allowing me to log on... Sure enough, when I copied and pasted that username along with the strange characters, I was able to log on and that's how I'm able to post this message. Could someone please fix this issue? Thanks in advance.
The weird characters in your user name look really cool actually!  Is this problem still happening?  Is anyone else expereincing this problem.  Thanks for letting us know, seems like a bug to me.  I'll forward it to our tech team.
Thanks for replying! Yes, I'm still facing this problem. Cool, it may well be, but I find it hard to type in the characters with an Engish-US keyboard. I have to copy and paste it from a text file. If I'm not on my own computer (say @ work, or on the road), I won't be able to log in. So, I'd really like someone to change it back to maybe "instinct" or even "instinct_en". That would be most helpful. Thank you for helping me.