Fender launches new T-Bucket guitars
Fender renews its T-Bucket electric acoustic guitars and basses, with new colors, some small changes and two new models.
The first new model in this T-Bucket Series is the 100CE dreadnought guitar, with the following specifications:
- Laminated spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Single cutaway
- Quartersawn scalloped X bracing
- T-Bucket specific rosette
- Mahogany neck with C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 11.81" radius, 20 frets and Dot inlays and Fender Logo inlaid on the 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.625"
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Rosewood bridge with Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle
- Fishman Isys III preamp with tuner, 3-band EQ and volume controls
- Vince Ray design on headstock
- 3-Color Sunburst finish
- US MSRP: $399.99
The T-Bucket 200CE has been slightly modified, with an additional Dot inlaid on the fretboard and a new Fender logo on the 12th fret. Transparent Black finish and specifications remain unchanged. MSRP is $449.99.
The T-Bucket 400CE now has a mahogany neck (nato on the previous models) and the scale length is now 25.3". The new Fender logo on the 12th fret allows for an additional Dot inlay on the fretboard. Finish is still Natural and the price is $549.99.
The T-Bucket 300CE received new finished, and you can now choose between flamed maple 3-Color Sunburst or Transparent Black models, Quilted Maple Transparent Blue or Amber and Quilted ash Transparent Violet or Transparent Dark Brown. MSRP: $449.99.
Other new model in the series, the Vince Ray Voodoo Bucket 300CE is a 500 guitar limited edition with a rock and roll look (skulls, skeletons, snakes, flames...) specially designed by Vince Ray. The guitar has a laminated spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with C shape, rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets and it's equipped with an active Fishman Isys III preamp, just like on the other T-Bucket guitars. MSRP is $499.99.
The T-Bucket Series also includes an E bass and like the 200CE, the 2013 edition just has a replaced Fender logo with an additional Dot inlay. MSRP is $549.99.
Discover the new T-Bucket models on www.fender.com/series/hot-rod-design/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Telecaster Richie Kotzen Signature Fender introduces a new version of the Telecaster Richie Kotzen Signature, available in a unique Brown Sunburst finish.
- [NAMM] Fender releases Mustang V2 amplifiers Fender introduces the second generation of Mustang guitar amplifiers, with 5 new amp models and 5 new effects.
- The Fender Custom Shop recreates the Brownie The Fender Custom Shop recreated the 1956 Stratocaster "Brownie" used by Eric Clapton on Layla, and will produce 100 copies in 2013.