Moog MF-105M MIDI MuRF
Moog Music announced the release of a free software VST controller plug-in for their MF-105M MIDI MuRF pedal.
The MIDI MuRF (Multiple Resonance Filter Array) is a combination of two Moog pedals: the MF-105 MuRF and the MF-105B Bass MuRF. It utilizes an 8 band array of resonant filters with a pre-programmed animation section to create sequenced filter effects.
MuRF_Controller is an addition for any Midi MuRF owner who wants to control and expand its power and capabilities from within their DAW.
• Full automation functionality- use your DAW’s plugin automation tools to create automated parameter changes on the MIDI MuRF. Every knob and every filter can be edited from the MuRF_Controller.
• Create, recall and save presets- Capture and recall any sound you have created on your MIDI MuRF. Once you've discovered a sound, you can save it within your MuRF_Controller plug-in.
• Envelope Scale- Allows you to access a time multiplier for the envelope that "stretches” or “shrinks” the duration of the envelope without changing the envelope shape. Changing the envelope time scale independent from the pattern rate provides a new range of sonic effects.
• LFO Rate- Allows direct access to the MuRF's LFO speed.
• Staccato and Triplet mode- Allows access to more creative musical timing modes in the MIDI MuRF.
MuRF Controller VST plug-in is a free download for all owners of the MF-105M MIDI MuRF.
This way for a free download.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Miktek PM Series Miktek has introduced its new Performance series of mics for live sound: 2 for vocals and 2 for drums.
- Blue Microphones Radius Blue Microphones announces Radius, a custom-made suspension shockmount for Yeti and Yeti Pro, designed to isolate the microphone body from ambient vibration when mounted on a mic stand.
- Equator D5 Available Final assembly of the Equator Audio Research D5 Studio Monitor is now in process, with initial delivery expected Monday, July 25.