Mutronics Mutator
Mutronics Mutator
tweak tweak
Publié le 02/09/09 à 14:46
- What are the effects or types of effects available?
double filter, gate with LFO, envelope follower and bypass.

- What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)
analog

- Are they edited? Via an editor Mac / PC?
not

- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
6.35 + + midi cv gate

- Is this a rack or rack-mount model?
rack heavy and solid.

- The general configuration is it simple?
Simple and it took over easily

- Publishing of sound effects or is it easy?
I have not used the gate and some other functions but I did not have long

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
I would have to open it to tell. For now I have not needed but I'll need it to function gate.

- Effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?
This is the sound, sorry SOUND filter I was looking for: soft, clear, warm, powerful, creative and catchy.

- Which instruments do you use?
Synth, BAR

- Which ones you prefer, you hate?
It's noon.
The link function is convenient and the syncro ext. The envelope follower, LFO and cutoff and reso are accurate and are served by large knobs to turn smooth and pleasant.
And it sounds that's all.

- How long have you use it?
2 months

- What is so special that you like most and least?
The best: the sound and precision
No less

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Sherman v1 and v2 rack and filters of ESX, a KAOSS pad, a juno 106, a Sunsyn, an Ion, a north rack, a MV8000, a DX200 , a FireworX, a v-synth and drum machine.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
This is the best as a competitor with / complement the Sherman v1 or v2 v1 is knowing that the more fat than v2, but less controllable / accurate.
Paid € 825 in Germany and on Ebay with MIDI. I missed 1-1000 and € to 1100 €. It is between 1,200 and € 1,500 in the States or on Audiofanzine. It anything, it varies from one to two.
I'm very happy with the price / quality ratio that I found and I would not let more than € 1100 for it. But it's worth it when it is the sound we are looking for.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
YES for sure.