TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6
TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6
utopik utopik

«  good but not great »

Publié le 05/30/11 à 22:23
I like the aesthetics, practicality in everyday use with the cover, I wanted a better sound through headphones (CAN newer than my old Edirol FA66) for the meter and the large volume. Powerful notebook PC.

The driver is not terrible when the computer falls asleep, it is to reboot.
6 Cubase, Live 8, it works fine level latency nothing to say about this rate the, but it lacks the possibility of internal routing, no internal DSP mixer, no MIDI either ...

GETTING STARTED

Installs no problem, config moderately clear, but everything is explained very well, the interface is pretty.

I'm happy for her that is better than the FA-66 (ADCs that need to be much more recent), but the lack of digital I / O and internal routing nonexistent make me regret my FA-66 rather often ... It was more stable, had many more opportunities and routing flexibility. OK the sound is a little better on konnekt6, but especially the headphone that I feel the difference. Well, since I use the headset 70% of time is important. on the other hand I hate gadgets like reverb built completely useless. But I love the tactile aspect and the headphone volume separately! I bought it for troubleshooting is abroad, what it does very well, but not professional equipment in terms of functionality.