Yes, squares available for 30 euros
- How many lanes, bus, auxiliary sends, returns ...)?
8 XLR mic / line jack, stereo + 4. A master output, an output Alt3 / 4, and a monitor / headphones. 2-loop effects, when they are blowing up a bit, multi-effects with 100 presets, which blows as well.
- What type of connectors (RCA Jack, XLR ...)?
XLR microphone inputs, line inputs on ¼ 6.35, jack outputs only attention. An exit and entrance Extra CAR. More inputs / outputs to USB.
- The parametric equalizer is it?
No: Treble, mid, bass. Simple but effective.
- The effects section is integrated? ...
Yes, 100 effects, including reverb, chorus, flanger, transpo ... It blows a little, but there's good effects, with several versions each time. A good plan!
BUT ... It still blows ...
- The general configuration is simple?
YES. A classic mixer what.
- The usual functions are they easily accessible?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Yes, absolutely. Made for beginners, it is written and proved. Trèèèèèèèès good point there.
- The console is transparent?
Yes, relatively. No stains, apart from the breath
- Introduced she breath?
Yes, unfortunately, is its major weakness. On the whole, when there's a little amplification, there's breath.
- The equalizer is it effective? ...
Yes. And he blows it (too), it
- For how long have you been using it?
Two or three years.
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
The least: It blows, USB transmits only the Master, no possibility of extended routing (master or Alt3 / 4), no inserts. P'uis this train on the USB (there is the 1.1 . For the rapid and multitrack to get over the 2.0.
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Relatively good. Many entries for this price, really good.
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
No. There's no inserts, and AC blows. I'll take a Yamaha or Soundcraft next time, and an external sound card.
I scanned the manual, apparently everyone did not appear. It is available here ( http://pseh.dixkey.com/Mode%20d%27emploi%20Multimix.pdf )