[NAMM] Alesis iMultimix 9R
Alesis reveals the iMultiMix 9R Mixer with Universal Dock for iPod.
The iMultiMix 9R is a rack-mounted tool for mixing and playback directly from an iPod. Video output equips the iMultMix 9R for use in nearly any venue as the ideal audio and video playback device.
This mixer with integrated iPod player features five mic/line inputs with inserts to allow for easy external processing of incoming channels or iPod audio playback in a single, intuitive package.
The iMultiMix 9R also features two-band per channel EQ, mic/line inputs. The mixer can play back music from an iPod and mix live performances instantly with iPod (Classic or 5th generation) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd generation). This makes the iMultiMix 9R perfect for using the iPod as a backing track for solo or band performances, while mixing sound sources all in one compact, convenient place.
The easy-to-read 60mm faders ensure clear indication of audio level every time.
The iMultiMix 9R is loaded with features such as:
- Integrated Universal Dock for iPod
- Five high-gain mic/line preamps (XLR and ¼” balanced)
- 48V phantom power
- Aux sends and returns
- Two band per channel EQ with High/Low shelving
The iMultiMix 9R will be available Q1-2008 from musical instrument retailers with a suggested retail price of $399.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] M-Audio Studiophile BX5a Deluxe M-Audio releases Studiophile BX5a Deluxe, 70-watt Bi-amplified Studio Reference Monitors.
- [NAMM] dbx dB10 & dB12 Direct Boxes Dbx® Professional Produtcs introduces two new direct injection boxes into the product line : the dB10 Passive Direct Box and dB12 Active Direct Box.
- [NAMM] Crest Audio HP-W Crest Audio introduces the HP-W professional mixing console, a continuation of its HP-Eight™ Series consoles.