KS LF-1000 Fog Machine
The KS LF-1000 is a fog machine by former engineers of Antari Company.
KS's fog liquid is designed to create odorless white smoke. The gauge lets you control the volume of smoke and the time.
- Power : AC100V/AC120V/AC230V/AC240V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Heater : 1,000W
- First Heat-up Time : 6 min
- Tank Capacity : 2.3 liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate : 27 min / liter (100% Output)
- Remote Included : LF Digital Remote
- Weight : 9 kg
- Dimensions (mm) : L 425mm W 240mm H 220mm
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wholehog MIDI/LTC Widget High End Systems announces a new Wholehog MIDI/LTC Widget and cosmetic changes to other existing Wholehog accessory products.
- High End Systems Trade-in Program for Trackspot Bolt High End Systems, a Barco company, announces a new trade-in program effective immediately and running through the end of the year: customers can trade-in functioning original Trackspot fixtures for a credit towards the purchase of new Trackspot Bolt fixtures.
- New Chauvet Products Chauvet will showcase new products ideal for the production, touring and theater markets at LDI 2011, booth 183,including the Legend 412 pixel-mapping moving yoke, Q-Wash 560Z-LED quad-colored moving yoke wash, the COLORado Zoom Tour PAR-style wash, the Amhaze professional hazer and the MVP Series of modular video panels.