Behringer Eurolive B1520
Behringer Eurolive B1520

Eurolive B1520, Full-Range PA Speaker Cabinet from Behringer in the Eurolive series.

Dj will - 974 12/04/2005

Behringer Eurolive B1520 : Dj will - 974's user review

J I acquired this pair of speakers a week ago. A meaningless sound clarity and power of thunder to its range.

Its hard steel grill which is positioned below a thin foam gives it charm and looks certain. On the other cot rear face, the Speakon connectors fixs on a steel plate ensures a certain quality of manufacture.

Before buying, I have hsit between the B1520 and a pair of Wharfedale EVPX 15. Indeed my very limited budjet silent and my wallet was pushing me more towards the latter.
I do not want to throw stones competition, but what makes the difference between the two MODELS is the test material in store.
for the price of B1520, I just t "bleufquot; its sound.
Note the little default, I think the slight lack of serious. (But hey it is a satellite based).

My structure is all rcente. If in the future she came to devellopper, j'upgradrait my setup with a pair of B1800 to complte these wonderful speakers.