Create an account

4.0/5
(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • JimboSpinsJimboSpins

I did not like the sound it gave to guitars

Behringer Eurolive B215XLPublished on 01/20/13 at 23:31
    The Behringer B215XL is an 15 inch passive PA Speaker with a 1000 watt capacity. The price of it was very appealing to me at the time. It was 199 when I purchased them (400 for the pair). I have used other Behringer PA speakers in the past and some of them have been really bad sounding speakers. The reason I chose to go with these was because I was at an event, and they were using them. The sound was great; it was an outdoor even and was focusing more on speeches rather than music. All of the speakers that came up and said a few things sounded great. I did not purchase a pair of these to run my DJ shows or anything with the bands that I work with. I wanted to have a good set of PA speakers for more of weddings and banquet type of stuff.
    Since I purchase these I have only used them officially maybe 6 times and only one of those times focused on playing music. It has worked great each time, and these have become my go to speakers when I am at a smaller event that has speakers that are going to talk to the crowd. I have also used these once at a personal event of my own (cookout) and it sounded amazing. They are very light and portable. They also get very loud and the sound is crystal clear. The only issue that I have with them is when it comes to using them for live instruments; I did not like the tonal quality it provided for guitars and other instruments. It just didn’t give a natural sound to the acoustic guitars and some of the bass guitars.
    I even used the B215XL with about 4 different microphones and I still was not happy with the sound of the guitars coming through these speakers. So it has just kind of been put away for smaller events that focus more on speeches like weddings and cookouts. I do not use them much, but instead of purchasing something else I figured I will just keep them in the storage unit in case someone wants to rent them out.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)