Behringer Eurolive VS1220

All user reviews for the Behringer Eurolive VS1220

• Good sound at a GREAT price!

Behringer Eurolive VS1220Published on 01/21/13 at 00:26
    The EuroLive VS1220 is a 600 watt 12 inch PA Speaker with a great sound for this price. These speakers only cost about a hundred bucks a piece and will give you a very clean sound. These are a great speaker to get if you are in the market to purchase your first PA speaker because of the quality and price. I have used many of the “EuroLive” speakers from Behringer and I am a fan of all of them because they keep them affordable and the sound quality is solid.
    For this speaker to be the price that it is, I did not expect the low end to have this kind of bass! It has the low end sound of a 1000 dollar PA speaker. Plus the highs are very clear and concise without being to sharp or piercing. I was very shocked when I first heard music from the VS1220, it sounded very big and wide in a pretty good sized club.
    These speakers are also made well and lightweight. I do not own them anymore because they didn’t have enough power for use to want to keep them but a few bands that I use to work with would rent these from me all of the time and they loved gigging with them. For the price you will not find anything better on the market, and if you want to spend some more money look into Behringers higher end EuroLive series PA speakers. They have some really good ones that cost more than the VS1220 does but they are still affordable and provide an even better sound. The peak power of these is only 600 watts which is pretty much the reason I didn’t keep them because I just never used them. The frequency response is also good for the price. They weigh about 40 pounds but it doesn’t feel like it because of the way the weight is distributed and the handles being built in; they are pretty easy to move around.