Launched at InfoComm 2011, the new LB3-PC passive loudspeakers from Bosch feature weatherized molded ABS enclosures for mobile or fixed indoor or outdoor use.
Their LB3-PC loudspeakers are available in two two-way configurations: LB3-PC250 (12”/250 W) and LB3-PC350 (15”/350 W). Each model is equipped with a 1” high-frequency compression driver. The transformer accepts signals between 40 Hz and 22 kHz at 100 V or 70 V.
- For mobile or fixed install applications
- Available in two-way 12” and 15” models with ABS VO enclosures
- Overload-protected 1” HF compression driver coupled to a horn with constant directivity characteristics, according to Bosch
- Weatherized – suitable for sheltered outside use (IP44)
- Pole mount and fly points
For more details, head to www.bosch.us.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Crest Audio Nx Dante-8 NexSys Crest Audio announces the new Nx Dante-8 NexSys control module, which works in tandem with the new Crest Audio CKd Series of power amplifiers to support Crest NexSys 5 and Peavey MediaMatrix NWare audio software programs.
- Crest Audio CKd Series Crest Audio announces the CKd Series of multi-channel, networkable power amplifiers.
- NWare on Digitool Digital Audio Processors The new Digitool digital audio processors from Peavey Architectural Acoustics bring world-class NWare processing and network control to mid-market contractor and live sound reinforcement applications.