EAW KF 200 NT
EAW completes its KF line of speakers with the 3-way KF200NT model.
The KF200NT is a 100° conical, 3-way loudspeaker with integrated neodymium components and a co-axial mid/high frequency component. The KF200NT consists of a single 10-inch woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil and a coaxial mid-high driver consisting of 8-inch cone MF with 2-inch voice coil, and 1.75-inch voice coil compression driver HF. The KF200NT includes the option for permanent installation via multiple M10 permanent installation points and features 1500 Watts of amplification, EAW Focusing processing, software-accessible DSP, the U-Net network and an adaptable enclosure design.
- 3-way full range
- Integrated pole cup
- Permanent install points (multiple M10 points)
- External rigging options (yoke, truss adapter, etc)
- Stage monitor capabilities (using Adjustable Leg Accessory)
- Universal Rigging
For more details on this product, head to www.eaw.com/products/KF200NT.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hoellstern DELTA8.4-DSP From 4-way monitoring to front PA applications, ASID GmbH presents a new Hoellstern power amplifier: the DELTA8.4-DSP.
- Neumann KH 810 Neumann recently announced the new KH 120 two-way active nearfield monitor, now followed by the launch of a matching subwoofer, the KH 810.
- [Musikmesse] HK Audio Elements Wins MIPA HK Audio announces that its Elements line of modular sound reinforcement has won praises at the 12th annual Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) Ceremony, held April 7, 2011, in Frankfurt, Germany.