EAW completes its KF line of speakers with the 3-way KF200NT model.
The KF200NT is a 100° conical, 3-way loudspeaker with integrated neodymium components and a co-axial mid/high frequency component. The KF200NT consists of a single 10-inch woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil and a coaxial mid-high driver consisting of 8-inch cone MF with 2-inch voice coil, and 1.75-inch voice coil compression driver HF. The KF200NT includes the option for permanent installation via multiple M10 permanent installation points and features 1500 Watts of amplification, EAW Focusing processing, software-accessible DSP, the U-Net network and an adaptable enclosure design.
- 3-way full range
- Integrated pole cup
- Permanent install points (multiple M10 points)
- External rigging options (yoke, truss adapter, etc)
- Stage monitor capabilities (using Adjustable Leg Accessory)
- Universal Rigging
For more details on this product, head to www.eaw.com/products/KF200NT.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.