The EVH Series’ two-way, 15”, full-range loudspeaker model features five different rotatable waveguides are available, ranging from 40° x 30° to 90° by 90°:
• EVH-1152S/64 60° x 40°
• EVH-1152S/66 60° x 60°
• EVH-1152S/94 90° x 40°
• EVH-1152S/96 90° x 60°
• EVH-1152S/99 90° x 90°
EVH Series loudspeakers each use the new ND2B high-output, 2” pure titanium compression driver coupled to a rotatable Constant Directivity waveguide, and the new SMX LF transducers, designed for high output and low-distortion, according to EV.
EVH’s passive crossover network employs 24 dB/octave slopes designed for smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and it features a "comprehensive protection circuit for long-term reliability." The combination of technology in each EVH loudspeaker supposedly results in smooth response to 16 kHz and excellent pattern control down to 500 Hz.
• ND2B 2” (51 mm) diaphragm, 1.4” (36 mm) exit pure titanium compression driver
• Convenient threaded rigging points for multiple configurations.
• SPL output capability with extremely low distortion level.
• Available in black or white in one of three versions: EVCoat (interior use), PI (indirect weather exposure), and FG (fiberglass - direct exposure).
• Pure titanium compression driver.
• SMX LF transducers with symmetric drive.
• Advanced fourth order crossover network with HF protection.
• Constant Directivity rotatable waveguides.
Check out www.electrovoice.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.