K-Array, division of Sennheiser, unveils the Anakonda, a new snake-shape design passive loudspeaker that can be folded.
The Anakonda KAN200 speaker can be installed in any space, indoor and outdoor, and thanks to its foldable design, users can, for example, wrap it around a column or install in into asymmetrical rooms.
The 6' long snake features eight 1" neodymium cone speakers with 0.75" voice coils. 16 Anakonda can be chained via NL4 connectors. Being passive, K-Array recommends the use of the KA40 power amp (supporting 16 Anakonda per channel) and complete de setup with KMT12 and KMT18 subwoofers. Presets are available for different types of configurations, with or without the subwoofers.
- Handling power: 150W AES
- Frequency range: 150Hz – 18kHz (±6dB)
- Impedance : 64 Ohms
- Max SPL : 96dB program / 102dB peak
- Diffusion angle: 60°H x 10°V
- External crossover required
The Anakonda KAN200 is available in the USA for the price of $899.95. More info at www.k-array.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.