I will post a notice on ASP baffles 12.1, and not on the system ASP (which is a modular system)
◦ For how long have you been using it?
I own a pair of ASP ° 12.1 (2-way speakers 400W/8ohms) for about 1 year.
Speakers very well made, solid, ideal for medium / high, standing very well especially the voices (they are 12 "PHL Audio).
◦ Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes some (Mackie Powerworks HK Audio, JBL JRX125, Nexo PS15Rcf Art 300) the zecke are not full range, but are two effective ways for my taste, (it do what it should do!). They require good amplification (make them bigger with a Mackie F1400, which is just right!) And a dedicated processor (but found). Coupled with subs in 15 ", it does not hurt, all frequencies are covered.
◦ What thing do you like most/least about it?
Most: strength, precision, aesthetic, performance more than adequate
Fewest: Acute sometimes aggressive, hence the need for good équalo, high prices of spare parts!
◦ What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Well, I have had occasion, at a good price, and it seems that the price was quite high nine ...
◦ Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Oh yes, the whole sytem ASP must be nice if it is amplified at fair value