FH(fx) Great Wall
FuzzHugger(fx) has released their third original fuzz pedal, the Great Wall, which features "a more gained-up tone with a huge bottom end," according to the company.
- Quadruple Silicon+Germanium Diode fuzz!
- Controls (standard model): Gain, Fuzz, Tone, Level controls, and tone bypass toggle.
- Professionally printed circuit board.
- Red gem button LED.
- True-bypass switching.
- 9v negative tip adapter power.
- Five Year Free Parts and Labor Warranty.
Introductory Price: $125.00 (The Great Wall circuit is also available in a 3-knob, limited run pedal called the Tea Bagger for $109.)
Visit www.fuzzhugger.com for more info.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.