FH(fx) Great Wall
FuzzHugger(fx) has released their third original fuzz pedal, the Great Wall, which features "a more gained-up tone with a huge bottom end," according to the company.
- Quadruple Silicon+Germanium Diode fuzz!
- Controls (standard model): Gain, Fuzz, Tone, Level controls, and tone bypass toggle.
- Professionally printed circuit board.
- Red gem button LED.
- True-bypass switching.
- 9v negative tip adapter power.
- Five Year Free Parts and Labor Warranty.
Introductory Price: $125.00 (The Great Wall circuit is also available in a 3-knob, limited run pedal called the Tea Bagger for $109.)
Visit www.fuzzhugger.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Reverend Lefty Models Reverend is now offering left-handed version of several of its guitars.
- Bourgeois Very Vintage Mahogany The Bourgeois Very Vintage Mahogany is designed with traditional materials: an Adirondack "red" spruce top, Adirondack braces, Honduran mahogany back, sides and neck, with a hot organic hide glue construction with an oil varnish finish.
- Yamaha SBG3000 The Yamaha SBG3000 solid-body electric guitar was designed to commemorate the 40th year that Yamaha began selling guitars in the United States.