HomeBrew Electronics UFO Ultimate Fuzz Octave
HomeBrew Electronics UFO Ultimate Fuzz Octave
Sampieru Sampieru
Publié le 07/21/08 à 02:12
The HBE UFO Fuzz is a / 2 octaves with a footswitch to activate the octave and one to enable / disable the fuzz.

A switch vintage / modern switches between an organic germanium fuzz fuzz has a destructive silicone. The volume and reserves are enormous gain on this pedal, which manages the saturation with the volume knob of the guitar;)
100% analog technology

Connectivity: DC9V / input / output

The general configuration could not be simpler two volume knobs and gain .*

the grain is amazing for the price to be there a pedal that sounds much much better than the current roger mayer!

switch vintage / modern fuzz allows two very different!

the octave sounds pretty good! on the other hand is not active if the fuzz is off ...

For the price I had never heard that!

this pedal sounds in the minds of some fuzz upscale boutiques costing several hundred dollars!

€ 150 for nine you can dig up a

I do not play on stratocaster, and have not had the opportunity to test the UFO with the humbucker.

I, unwanted for a little less than a year

what I like most about this pedal is its texture, its headroom and having two different types of fuzz

I like the least and the fact that the octave can be activated only (no fuzz)

I tried a lot of fuzz yes: ibanez, boss, ColorSound Tonebender, dallas arbiter fuzz face, fuzz face reissue, electronic prescribing, roger mayer octavia, roger mayer classic fuzz, RM axis fuzz, Fulltone Ultimate Octave, KR fuzz.

for me a quality / price ratio unbelievable unbeatable view, it's a foot long so cheap only pleasantly surprised me!
I prefer it to the Roger Mayer Octavia, Fulltone octave to the ultimate!

I would do with the experience certainly did! only Kr gyspy fuzz managed to dethrone the UFO!