The MPC Software now in v1.7
Those who missed are previous news will now know that Akai released a new update for its MPC Software.
Here are the details of version 1.7 of the MPC Software:
- AAX plugin compatibility for use with Pro Tools 10 and 11
- All-new audio mixer architecture with improved metering and control
- Multi-processor audio path with enhanced performance
- Extensive track automation with in-depth visual feedback
- Hybrid 3 built-in; a virtual synth from AIR Music Technology
- Comprehensive audio export; export audio by program and track
- Direct Record mode: real-time loop-style sample layering
- Mixer view filters for customized display of essential parameters
- All-new expansion browser with adjustable sample-audition volume
- Two free Prime Loops expansions; 30+ programs of kits, loops, and demo tracks
- New keyboard shortcuts for greater efficiency during common tasks
- Over 100 workflow and stability enhancements
The MPC Software v1.7 is available for free to owners of the MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio, who can download it at www.akaipro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XLN launches Fairfax 2 and the Fairfax Bundle XLN announces the sequel of its work at the legendary Fairfax Recordings Studios in LA with a Gretsch drum kit for Addictive Drums 2.
- TBProAudio GainRider plug-in TBProAudio introduces a tool designed to process the gain of your tracks on Mac and PC.
- Audiofile Engineering Loop Editor 2 Mac OS X users can now discover in the Mac App Store version 2 of the Audiofile Engineering Loop Editor.