Akai shows upcoming MPC Software v1.8.2
Only one month after the release of v1.8, Akai introduces the new features that you’ll find in the next version of its MPC Software.
The announcement was made through a video. Here’s what MPC Software v1.8.2 will add:
- Custom chord progressions
- Improved main mode
- Real time transpose
- Master tempo
- Plug-in manager
- New loop models
- Akai Advance keyboard support (soon available)
- Looper gain control
- Improved sequencer
Here are the details of these new features:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zap, a free mini-synth on Mac by Sinevibes Sinevibes offers Mac OS X users a small synth to create sweeps, sub-basses, glitches and more…
- 8Dio releases 1990 Studio Grand Piano We announced it earlier this week, 8Dio was preparing a new piano collection for Kontakt with samples of a Yamaha C7. It is now available.
- IK Multimedia released UltraTuner on Android IK Multimedia has announced the availability at the Google Play Store of its UltraTuner app for Android smartphones.