Akai releases MPC Software v1.9
Akai has released version 1.9 of its MPC Software, now available for the MPC Touch.
This update introduces the following new features:
- Support for the new MPC Touch.
- Significantly improved audio performance with a reworked internal audio path.
- Independent track lengths.
- Project notes so as to remember any important information along with your projects.
- New project preferences allowing to select default values for a number of project properties.
- Individual insert bypass.
- Improved master mixer section.
- Support for full-color (RGB) pad assignment in pad assign mode, with much deeper program pad color capabilities.
- New pad colour available on Renaissance/Studio/Element hardware: lime green.
- Continuous loop sample audition.
- Slice to pad (the sample editor “program” mode now has the ability to copy the current sample slice settings into the pad slice).
- Possibility to set limited amounts of voices in pad polyphony and program polyphony modes (unlimited and mono still available).
- Screensaver prevention options available to prevent your computer screen for switching off.
Adjust event time functions.
- Added Edit>Program submenu
Pad contents can be swapped by dragging pads in the GUI pad panel whilst holding Alt.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Toontrack introduces Forrester Savell EZmix Pack Toontrack keeps on with its Metal Month schedule and releases the Forrester Savell pack for EZmix 2.
- Waves offers flash sale on HLS Channel Waves offers a 48-hour time-limited discount on its Eddie Kramer HLS Channel channel strip emulation.
- Audiority releases 808 Battleship Audiority has just released 808 Battleship, its newest 808-oriented Kontakt & wav library.