Avid unveils Pro Tools 11
Avid announces that the eleventh version of its Pro Tools sequencer will be available on May 28th. Good news, it's now possible to bounce offline!
What's new in Pro Tools 11:
- Full 64-bit architecture
- New audio engine for more process power
- Re-worked workflow
- Bounce offline option
- New meters (Peak, digital PPM, VU, BBC, Nordic, RMS, K-12, K-14, K-20, A-Linear, EBU and DIN)
- New UME (Unified Media Engine) media engine derived from the Avid Media Composer engine
- Video editing on the timeline (compatible with Avid DNx, QuickTime, P2, XDCAM... formats)
- Dedicated input buffer
- Included Satellite Link and Video Satellite LE (no more a paid option)
- Automation during recording
- Enhanced GUI, with Retina display support
- Ability to install Pro Tools 10 and 11 on the same partition
- Full Pro Tools 11: 677€ / $699
- Upgrade from Pro Tools 10: 284€ / $299
- Upgrade from Pro Tools 9: 380€ / $399
- Pro Tools Express to Pro Tools 11 crossgrade : 475€ / $499
- Upgrade from Pro Tools HD 10 to Pro Tools HD 11: 570€ / $599
- Upgrade from Pro Tools HD 9 to Pro Tools HD 11: 963€ / $999
Discover Pro Tools 11 at apps.avid.com/protools11/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ProjectSAM introduces Lumina ProjectSAM released Lumina, the third volume in the Symphobia virtual orchestra series, which is dedicated to animation and fantasy.
- Native Instruments Battery 4 Test With version 4 of its “drum sampler” included in both editions of Komplete 9 and available separately, what does Native Instruments propose to do ? Answers below.
- Friday's Freeware: Wagner Sharp The editor who called our attention this week is Nick Crow Lab and his new Wagner Sharp tube guitar preamp emulation.