[NAMM] Bitwig Studio soon in v1.2
The Bitwig team will be at NAMM 2015 in Anaheim this week to introduce update v1.2 for its Bitwig Studio DAW.
Version 1.2 is announced as the biggest update since the release of Bitwig Studio v1.0. It will be free for registered users and will bring the following changes:
- Track group with the addition of Meta Clips in the Arrange View to edit clips from multiple tracks ; this group track feature also applies to multi-out VST plug-ins
- Added an Audition Browser so that all devices (samples, presets, clips) can be searched and previewed before inserting. The Audition Browser can be hidden to save space on the GUI
- New sound contents with demo songs, more than 500 presets and optimized existing presets with the help of famous sample library editors (Detunized, Mode Audio, Sample Magic and Overlock)
- Supports high resolution Retina (Mac) and High-DPI (Windows) screens
Bitwig adds that more surprises are to come in this update. A beta version will be available for selected registered users in February.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Nektar Impact LX88 MIDI keyboard Nektar Technologies will introduce tomorrow at NAMM its very first 88-key controller keyboard, the Impact LX88.
- [NAMM] IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio unveiled IK Multimedia will showcase in a few hours at NAMM the new iRig Mic Studio condenser mic compatible with Mac/PC, Android and iOS devices.
- [NAMM] A guitar interface for Android devices The IK Multimedia booth at NAMM will be the attraction for Android-equipped musicians who will come and see the iRig UA interface.