Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series.

Mickamix Mickamix

«  Superior to other professional DAW »

Publié le 05/27/12 à 01:57
system (64bit version) extremely simple and fast, very lightweight executable file.
The general setup is easy if you start from zero, we must remain simple and y'arriver not be compared to other DAW like CUBASE, which pollutes our gestures base.Simple habit.
Incompatible with my 32bit VSTi Arturia ProphetVS to 1.1 ... if everything works with all my vsti (PLAY 64bit, 64bit Independence, bestservice, etc ...)
The manual is clear but in English and requires a few hours of reading, it is huge.

my computer is simple CPU power (Core i3) and seems insufficient when I open 100 audio / midi, the fault was my cpu that blocks the side of real-time sequencer.
So in a normal session like 20 tracks (10 vsti for example) the Reaper is doing fine on my PC stuff.
With 12GB of RAM I can load banks eastwest complete. without concern for asio.
(FireWire400 external sound card presonus)

configuration is stable but suffers from some bug (rare. ..)

I use a 100% to turn the page with cubase which is no longer able to match it on all points.
I almost buy cubase 6.5 artist, to be disappointed (for the demo) by the lack of function offered as export multitrack audio impossible to do without buying the Premium version has more than 500 €
10fois Reaper is cheaper and does not care. QED!
Yet I was a fan of CUBASE since 15years ... and I realized that the so-called "tenor" do not care about their customers and take them for wallet on foot.
Reaper makes everything (breath control via micro) controlling parameters of a track from another track, as the side chain but more powerful, huge! timestretching same with the "varied audio" everything is, as a function of Melodyne, everything!
partoche except the editor.
The editor provides features twelve o'clock handy but I prefer that of cubas

REAPER will remain my choice for at least 10 years ... the time that other DAW take it seriously and resume his duties routing ultra-powerful.