Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series.

Bluebox Bluebox

«  Pay less and make music! »

Publié le 11/30/13 à 06:25
Simple installation
Easy configuration. It quickly takes the shot when you have already worked on a DAW.
No incompatibility is even quite the opposite. Starting up for the first time an app such as Reaper and making music immediately with the publisher without any settings ... my time is bo!
Manual in french but a lot of tutorial in French when there are questions. Perfect.

i7 Asus mainboard - intel - 8 gigas - 120 SSD - HD 1gigas -? no sound card ext. installed at the moment (am a faignasse). Performance? MAX! The software? Superb.

The Reaper software is very stable. We feel a power down there that I have not felt in other DAW.

So ... it is very promising and I look forward to spending all my plugs in and prepare this app to work.

Using 3 hours. (Cubase SX3 before). The engine is a monster quality. It's just amazing to have at your disposal with a soft coding of such quality. The least? I can not find for the moment all the things that make you go very fast with SX3 or more but I think it should also work and prepare its own settings and buttons since Reaper allows so much.

For my part and after installation ... I have not even installed my sound card and MIDI. Nothing. After half an hour I had already composed a piece measures 32 "Dance" with more synth and drums. This is just a killer. Try to do this right after the installation of a Cu .... and we'll talk!

For me it is ok. I'm tired of spending all the time in the box then I will support this team and pay my product at the end of the month.

My son started playing music. I installed Reaper on his bike which is initially somewhat limited to music. I installed asio on his computer, a keyboard and Reaper + three plugin. After showing her some how to cope ... he had already made some cool drum tracks after spending some time on it. I said that he is not a musician at all. So if you want ...

Unbeatable value for money for the moment. In my opinion.

Good music guys .... and girls .. forgiveness.