Cockos Reaper 2
Cockos Reaper 2

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series.

Chris Martins Chris Martins
Published on 02/29/08 at 09:45
Installation without any concern ... At the same time has to be the most lightweight squenceur the world today with a size of 12mb install ... Ct configuration is more or less hard than Cubase or Nuendo for example. Or sonar to talk about stuff that fchent ...

No problem until l. He walks plutt better than Cubase SX 3 on my config. The audio engine is really excellent and trs plugs provided are good. Trslger trs on the process so cool. I use a TonePort UX8, and the combo works Manir more than satisfactory. Ct sound is excellent. Ct ease of use is relatively simple but you have to hit the philosophy of soft, APRS while traveling alone. For the price ($ 50 for personal use, and $ 225 for use pro) is simply the best Q / P the market ...

I use it for a few days, but I got used unbelievable speed I use Nuendo and live in gnral, and gives me the reaper live in simplicity and versatility of Nuendo. Is it done all what these two apps? No, but it really lacks that little over two softs prcits and honntement for my personal use I lack nothing, especially not for the price ...