just an installer (version winsows seven 64-bit) 5.32 MB!
ah ah ah j'me tired ...
after a few minutes: it works!
management options, define my midi and audio cards
go hop! at work!
OS: Windows 64 7 pro
COMPUTER: Dell Studio 1747 with a core I7 + 6GB RAM 2x500 GB HDD including one reserved solely for recording audio
Reaper works perfectly: a clock!
Stability TRANQUILITY AND ESPECIALLY in my work that I had lost my old Cubase and Logic ...
Only a few have not turned VST old.
used for 6 months
I have all switched to Reaper!
What I like most?
- Tracks are assignable to each other
- Tracks created on the fly becomes: midi, audio, vst synth or folder
- The effects provided dx and vst
- The connection matrix
What I like least?
- Duty franciser menus (but is it mandatory?)
Ah, if the facility could do so directly .... (5 MB says this setup!)
- Management of the south, perfected against the "old" software that has the advantage of age for editing noon.
value for money? a joke! FREE as long as you want! without restriction other than a screen that asks you for a few seconds to pay the license!
The cost of the basic license (if non-commercial use) $ 60!
How Cubase already?
A MUST then it is a software Agile!
Ie UPDATES ALMOST EVERY MONTH!
according to the needs of users!
the community is very active!
I'm going cow, I am not 10 because of the translation!