Mackie Tracktion 2
Mackie Tracktion 2
strobo strobo
Published on 11/27/05 at 09:13
Installation is no problem. If the site Tlcharger Mackie is trslger (20 MB) compared to tnors the march.

No incompatibility with me. All my VST / VSTi work on, say nothing. PC: Asus A7N8X-Athlon 2400 + -1 GB RAM-DSP24 Value

Gnrale configuration is a snap because Tracktion is a SIMPLE and soft music.

The manual is a MODEL of the genre, but we are used with Mackie.

See above for the config.

I have a good performance trs. I use some plugins rather heavy type Kompakt / Battery2 and Tracktion 2 trs behaves well, no drop-outs, reading records without problem.

I've had almost the beginners, long before Mackie did Rasht.
This is an excellent app that MRIT attention and unjustly mconnu. It really is the squenceur the home studio. No functionality typically professional and often useless in home studio disturbs the comfort we have with this software that is extremely musical. It gives just want to make music (I am a former Logic). Its only real limitation (but arranged) for the MIDI implmentation which is relatively basic. However, we can have some features supplmentaires thanks plugins "ModulR" (see on the site of KVRAUDIO.com is one of modrateurs Raw Material Software Forum, the former name of the bote that made Tracktion).

In short, it's a super soft to the report quality and unbeatable price with pleasure that I use for all my musical projects. In addition, it is multilingual since version 2.0.8!

Too bad the view is so little below fair play. Having trouble does not mean that the software is bad!