Honestly I have not read it but it seems pretty thick and that in french so I guess it must be well detailed. Anyway if I had read the manual, it would mean that the software is not intuitive or it is.
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
512 of ram is really not enough to work comfortably with the big kits, but still sufficient for LIGHT kits. I personally use a light kit when I write my patterns and I charge a big kits (personnalliser) when it comes time to record the song.
- What performance? (If quantifiable)
Good or very good. Only regret is the times and with certain software piece loose a little and sounds become rotten, but I think it's rather a lack of ram ... 1 GB will be the right thing.
- This software + hardware configuration is stable?
No crash to mourn, just a few moments consuming if too many vst or other support are at the same time ... Again, this is not necessarily because of the software.
- How long have you use it?
I use about four months since.
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The best is undoubtedly the quality of the sample and sounds that can come out. Personally I love the acoustic kits because they are a stunning realism. There are all parameters that can change as the envelopes, the compressor etc. .... cf test AF. It has been really good thinking.
on the other hand there is a big task in this beautiful picture ... and yes it is unfortunate and it's so Agassant I will think twice before buying a product from NI .... Registration it's called! On this side as they knew the thought seriously about how to "piss off" the user. It's a shame.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
- How do you report qualitprix?
The price of nine I think it looks a little expensive for what it is ... Although the quality is, I find that for small budget it may cut short the other procurement projects ... shame!
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes because in the end the result is fine with me but it is clear that because of this gallery of registration I could focus on concurrency for another product of equal quality brand.
- No problem during installation recontre
- No problem of incompatibility non-plus
- The configuration is not intuitive and trs requires some training, less use of drum kits ready-made paramtrer without anything ... For example it is difficult to trs CRER same so-drum kits of quality ...
- My config: AMD Athlon XP 2800, 512MB DDR, Maxtor 120 GB HD, Sound Card M-Audio Audiophile 24/96
- The software works perfectly with this config ... Only dtail, most of the time, I use a drum kit trs large (200 MB), and 512 MB of RAM is sometimes a fair bit when a large number of virtual instruments running in m me in my time ... squenceur But has not abnormal ...
I use it for about three months ... And to use that I do, I do not have much say about the software itself ... Its one big default: the interface is intuitive and requires little training again in a serious if we want paramtrer / CRER same so-drum kits of quality ... Also, the absence of effects in the stand-alone ...