MOTU Digital Performer 4
MOTU Digital Performer 4

General Sequencer from MOTU belonging to the Digital Performer series.

House of Noise House of Noise
Published on 04/13/04 at 07:51
Installation without any problem,
on a G4 733 with 700MB of SDRAM, with a running OS X.3.2
The configuartion is no problem if we want to open the manual!
The manual is complete and in French trs.

With a G4 733 running round but must not ask too much ...
We need a more powerful computer and more RAM (1GB minimum) to extract the quintessence.
Finally I talk to use plugs type Machfive and effects on thirty tracks without syncope nervous ...

DP4 trs is available, complete (total automation, openness to plug via FXpansion VST and VSTi, midi hyper full audio tracks Unlimited except by the power of the machine interface AQUA enjoyable ...)

The hosts plugs are unfortunately too few, but of quality. The plugs imports from FXpansion (vst) do not rotate but it is always better.

I use it for a year and a DP for 5 years. I like this software and it makes me well (because I worth it?)
the sound is nickel, and the report Impressive qualitprix honnte trs (why pay more?)
APRS is it's so small software prfr it can no longer spare, but when I see Pro Tools studio shot I have no remorse!