PreSonus Studio One Professional
PreSonus Studio One Professional

General Sequencer from PreSonus belonging to the Studio One 1 series.

BrutusMaximus BrutusMaximus

«  Getting Started Wizard, ... »

Publié le 02/20/11 à 08:23
The simple installation and efficient ... Online registration with a few clicks ...
I find particularly attractive interface! Rhâââ ... great software!

I hope the translation is at the other Presonus products. The documentation is in English ... But there bcp video on the site to start Presonus easily!

My config:
Lenovo Laptop W700ds - Quad core - 4GB RAM - 2 * 320GB in raid 0
System: x64 Win7

Perfect stability ... Before installing an external card Presonus FireStudio mobile ...
In fact you have to book the external sound card for Studio One (Exclusive) and the internal sound card for other sound sources (video, surfing, etc.)
After it's stable ... This is my first app

computer music ... I recorded the sound of my TD12 in 10 minutes ... (Wave and MIDI) is a simple ...

I tried Cubase 5 = not included (I liked the sequel 2, but it's pretty limited .. I pity S1 now!)
I tried Reason 5 = idem cubase

I highly recommend it ... The sound of a terrible sin!