Steinberg Cubase 2.0 Atari
Steinberg Cubase 2.0 Atari

General Sequencer from Steinberg belonging to the Cubase Atari series.

Seith Seith
Published on 10/22/03 at 12:24
Yes to install its cool summer it is the rest squeaky peu.A mention a red card for the launch of the autoupdate cubase to reboot the computer and gus home steinberg there has encor of which musicos surfing not and have not connected it is not my case but my music is becane not connect to net.Pas of incompatibility was first seen if not innovation basstation me plant at boot version yet purchased (better clarify ) .The configuration file is as usual from Cubase SX version of all these different menus to set the ASIO drivers, and the growing complexity of manual reglages.Le its going but there are too many things it's a little clutter these online manuals her fills me.

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

Barton 3000XP 1.5Gh ram DD serial ata 150 120 GO screen 19 inches, Gigabyte motherboard KT400 with no problem but installs via standard non especially acpi mode.
Its turns nickel.
Hard to say I did turn a sequence of 5 vsti in real time + 2 audio track its not flinch but his flinched before my cubase vst so .......
It is stable no crash last week.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Roughly one week, no I sold it on me or the store will resume for me cubase is finished I tried Logic Audio Platinum and I'll pass on the side of emagic no regrets.
the most serious problem is the audio engine shit, rebalance a vsti audio and you will understand the bounce mode logic allows to recover Type single or multiple vsti audio with perfect and identical quality which is not the case in cubase sx half the volume down and the stamp is duller even on pure audio tests with live guitar and synth sounds is the shit was serious and I have a good map audi ASIO2.0, not its not like away.The deliver the instrument with the soft crying of laughter are compared to platinum pack of emagic for my part I charge exchange soft and I close my parenthesis cubase tear to the eye e played with since atari, s.au goodbye charlie goodbye and never has.