or
Create an account

or

Thread Help! Reasons 3.0

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Help! Reasons 3.0
Well I just recently got reasons 3.0 i got the basic on making beats and grouping it all and stuff..however on the sequencer i cant find the little group for the redrums it just keeps play the redrums and it doesnt let me place em where ever i want them to start...how can i fix this problem? can anyone help me!?
I am new to reason 3.0. I have a tutorial and while it is helpful I am having basic trouble loading in traxx from the library. Particularly the reason sound bank and the okester. I thought these were where all the part for arrangements are locate. When I open the file there is the instrument listed but when I try to open the instrument there is nothing there. Please help. Then other question I have is what type of files does reason use. Are they all wav or mpe or what? Thanks

%1$s a écrit I am new to reason 3.0. I have a tutorial and while it is helpful I am having basic trouble loading in traxx from the library. Particularly the reason sound bank and the okester. I thought these were where all the part for arrangements are locate. When I open the file there is the instrument listed but when I try to open the instrument there is nothing there. Please help. Then other question I have is what type of files does reason use. Are they all wav or mpe or what? Thanks

reason accepts up to 24bit wavs and reason files.
reason files can be created from wavs by using a program called recycle.
when loading up a file and no files are listed its because your loading from the wrong place do the same thing but press the other load icon on the inst (nnxt nn19 redrum) look carefully! IE your trying to load a patch with the sample load icon or visa versa
any help?
DJseedy