or
Create an account

or

Thread Help me with loops!

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Help me with loops!
Hi there!I'm newbie in computer music but I have expirience in live playing.I'm playing guitar in some bands for a 5/6 years.I have problem with loops.In Sonar for example on drum track i impord drum loop and when I multiplay the loops and when I press for playback when ending the first loop and at the beginning of the second loop I hear sound like clicking,cracking.The unwanted sounds are not bigger on drum loops but on guitar,bass tracks is very unwanted.How can I solve that problem.Thanks to everyone!

P.S. I think you'll understand.I'm not good in English very much!
in sonar right click the actual loop and select groove clip looping..... then if your loops match the tempo in sonar then you should be able to just draw out the loops in the window instead of just copying and pasting over and over.... this will cure those pops and clicks. if not then maybe look into the loop itself for a pop or click at the end. if there is one then its a bad loop and should be delt with by enabling quick fades. theres no telling which version of sonar your using so search for "quick fades" in the help file.