or
Create an account

or

Thread NEED MOBILE PRE USB INSTALLATION DISK

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
Sujet de la discussion NEED MOBILE PRE USB INSTALLATION DISK
Hey everyone im new to the site. and i really need help. I bought a Mobile PRe USB Interface a couple months ago and apart from having major problems with it my asshole brother uninstalled the program for it off my computer. And now, the installation disk for the Mobile Pre is misssing because my dad might have accidentally thrown it out. I've been dieing to record forever and i don't know what to do, i don't know where i can find a installation disk by itself. I've looked all over the M Audio site and other places. I recently found the M Audio Driver cd, tried installing it again, but it didn't do shit. My computer thinks the Mobile Pre is still with the computer when its actually not installed. I don't know where i can get a new installation disk. Im really angry and i spent alot of money on this interface and Home Studio 2 XL. I'm at the last straw and i desperatly need help. I don't even want to call up any tech support because they don't help, and i know if i go back to Guitar Center i doubt it will be much help. Any suggestions? Please.