Gibson ES-339 Studio semi-hollow guitar
Gibson Memphis announces the availability of a Studio version of its ES-339 semi-hollow guitar, a more compact "ready-to-rock" model.
The ES-339 Studio retains the double-cutaway semi-hollow design of the ES-335 in a simplified and more compact version, with a single pickup, no "F" holes nor binding.
- 3-ply maple/basswood/maple body, no "F" holes
- Semi-hollow design with two acoustic chambers
- Mahogany neck with a tortoise shell-style top neck joint cover
- Baked maple fingerboard, 12" radius, pearloid Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.693"
- Tortoise shel truss rod cover
- Grover Rotomatics tuners, 14:01 ratio
- 1 Dirty Fingers Plus pickup, ceramic magnet
- 1 volume and 1 tone controls
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Black chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose Ebony and Midnight Blue finishes
- Gig bag included
MSRP is $1880. More details available at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Gibson Firebird VII Reissue The Gibson Custom Shop announces the release of a new Anniversary reissue of the neck-through-body Firebird VII guitar.
- Gibson Nighthawk Standard 20th Anniversary Gibson has a lot to celebrate this year, and among the celebrations is the Nighthawk Standard 20th Anniversary edition.
- Gibson celebrates Thunderbird Bass 50th birthday The Thunberbird Bass is 50 years-old, and for this special anniversary, Gibson USA launches a new golden version.