New Gibson ES-335 Studio guitar
Along with the ES-339 introduced yesterday, Gibson Memphis launches a new version of its ES-339 Studio semi-hollow guitar.
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple body with two acoustic chambers
- No "F" hole on top
- Mahogany neck, tortoise shell-style top neck joint cover
- Baked maple fingerboard, 12" radius, pearloid Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Tortoise shell-style truss rod cover
- Grover Rotomatics tuners, 14:01 ratio
- 1 Dirty Fingers Plus Alnico 2 pickup
- 1 volume and 1 tone controls
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Black chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose Ebony or Midnight Blue finish
More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson ES-339 Studio semi-hollow guitar Gibson Memphis announces the availability of a Studio version of its ES-339 semi-hollow guitar, a more compact "ready-to-rock" model.
- New Gibson Firebird VII Reissue The Gibson Custom Shop announces the release of a new Anniversary reissue of the neck-through-body Firebird VII guitar.
- Gibson Nighthawk Standard 20th Anniversary Gibson has a lot to celebrate this year, and among the celebrations is the Nighthawk Standard 20th Anniversary edition.