Behringer Graphic Equalizer EQ700
Behringer Graphic Equalizer EQ700
Toinou du 91 Toinou du 91

«  Nickel »

Publié le 06/16/10 à 15:54
A plastic box, OK, but very thick plastic, so do not j'me worry too much for life, and at worst for the price, eh, you can always buy another.

Otherwise for the rest everything has already been mentioned:)

The knobs respond very well to change settings.
We might have wanted to have some examples of preset in the manual, but hey we quickly found the sound that seeks playing knobs!

For the price, not only for the price, really offers a good pedals coloring the sound. I have a Valve Junior, which has no EQ, just a volume knob, and it gives a stamp bah other.
More (for my amp, can also be champ600 and other amp has a knob, a PGA) the level of the mount allows a light saturation lamps that offer a little crunch, maybe not bad for boost pedal od or distortion BEHIND.

I play mostly blues and this pedal can make the sound of my guitar even more crystalline and warm.

Only flat, a slight buzz happens when you go up the mid-treble and treble, but that is rules with a noize gate.

For its price, a really good deal, I do not think I could do without it now. I could not try the boss (who is still admittedly model) but I do not feel the need because this one gives me everything I need, ie give a little more heat, and a stamp.

A good deal for those who are their music gear and those who already have a substantial but who would have spare wheels for cheap:)