Amt Electronics M1 Marshall JCM800
Nekromen Nekromen

«  A good pedal .. »

Publié le 07/05/10 à 07:26
Deja said.

The configuration is simple, no worries: 5 knobs.
Only regret: the high volume pot was condemned to remain a minimum or almost, if the sound is too loud for the rest no worries.

The grain of this pedal is really interesting, it leaves reflected the character of the guitar that was used and reacted very well to the nuances and the attack of your game compared to other pedals "beaten track".
Currently I plug in a Marshall mg 50 (pretty funny besides, you might say, an emulation for marshall amp marshall) and yes the sound of the pedal is much, much better than that of the amp (which I bitterly regretted the purchase for that matter).
We just go from light crunch to the distortion well pronounced (excluding metal grain super tight), I would say that the sound is quite dirty, but just right ...
This pedal made me rediscover my Danelectro.

I use it for 2 months and I am satisfied, I will ever buy this without hesitation. a little more expensive than average "accessible" for a distortion pedal but it is worth so much time!