Create an account

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
Audience: Advanced users Value For Money : Correct
  • stadelmannstadelmann

Very good, professional-sounding, and practical !!

Fractal Audio Systems AX8Published on 08/25/17 at 13:28
    I use it for playing Rock, Blues, Hard.
    At home, I plug it straight to my 8" KRK monitors.
    In rehearsal, it gets into an Engl E810 poweramp/20 stereo ins outs and to an Orange PPC212C modified cab in Stereo.
    Simulations are very, very realistic. The settings are clearly extreme.
    The delays, flangers, drive, whammy, rotary (and so on) are exceptional (much better than a Kemper – according to me, of course). The practical aspect of having the preamps, sims and so on directly on your pedalboard makes for a real pleasure: no need for an additional amp or pedalboard on the road. A real professional conception.
    I use it for playing Rock, Blues, Hard.
    At home, I plug it straight to my 8" KRK monitors.
    Simulations are very, very realistic. The settings are clearly extreme.
    For the record, I’ve owned the Kemper 6 for 3 years, the FX8 for 6 months and I recently got the AX8.
    The French importer is very nice and reactive!
    A great product that sounds great, editing is very easy and intuitive but you can easily get into deep settings if you have spare time :-). I’m very happy with it so far, and I’m now planning to sell my great FX8 while keeping my Kemper, although it sort of acts as a duplicate now – I still haven’t managed or taken the time to reach the same dynamics or organic grain that I have on my Kemper.
    A cons: still no patch exchange platform for AX8 and FX8.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)