Line 6 POD HD300
Jumikael Jumikael

«  For this price you can not find better. A good choice. »

Publié le 01/29/11 à 03:35
Value For Money : Poor
Characteristics have been well summarized so I added nothing, except that I use on mac intel, and that the software runs fine. Better!
Considering the price, it's hard to ask for more, I appreciate enormously the addition of metal case, even if the appearance itself is a bit cold.
Also be noted that the adapter has a part that pops out to accommodate taken around the world! Owl that:)

The general configuration is very simple, you can access everything very easily.
Editing sounds is relatively easy, although the small screen ... small. From my mac is already obvious.
The manual that came with it is incomplete, it must take one on the site of line 6: https://fr.line6.com/support/manuals/

Then move on to the interesting part:
already, why did I buy this multi-effect / amp simulator?
I need money, and I sold the equipment that I loved, many pedals tailor shops, a small tube amp that I liked, but I did not want to deprive me of everything from stroke with sub one of my pedals (a tad more) I bought the HD300, on the advice of a seller (which in retrospect was a little kerchief of me because he told me There was no difference with the other hd on the use of effects).
Having had quite a pod already, I can say that this one is above the level of modeling, undeniably. However you can use two channels of amp and effects I find x3 allowed to do things quite nice. And then I feel sorry not being able to grind all the sounds.
Second point that annoys me: unlike the HD500 (and maybe the 400), we can not put 2 distos a row (like a fuzz overdrive then). Big regret it.
The positives: The sounds that I could create (especially with the vintage amp simulation) have a real nice grain well, there is dynamic, it's simple to use, and effects rendering is really nice (I was even surprised by the simulation of the Big Muff is quite usable).
The looper is the most intuitive I have ever had to try (I already had a digitech home), and at this price with everything else is the icing on the cake.
His level, I am a success but not a "revolution." Either. Bravo anyway Line 6.

I use it since yesterday and I already triturated. I know quite well what kind of products in this price range. And indeed, if we blunder at value for money, it is extraordinary!
That, in view of all functions, very affordable and complete. If I had the under, and saw what I hoped to do, I would have taken 500. But as is, it is already very well although I'm sure he'll have to wait for updates to the product is nickel.