With the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, a software add-on option for Eleven Rack, users get guitar amp and effects emulations to change up their tone, and turn Eleven Rack into a bass rig and vocal studio.
It lets you capture bass tones using new bass amp and cabinet models inspired by the Ampeg SVT. You can record vocals and other instruments with the parametric EQ and studio compressor channel strip effects.
New amp emulations:
- Blue Line Bass (based on the 1969 Ampeg SVT* head)
- J45 (based on the 1965 Marshall JTM45* head)
- Black SR (based on the 1965 Fender Super Reverb* combo amp)
- MS-30 (based on the 1993 Matchless D/C-30* combo amp)
- Plexiglas Vari (based on the 1967 Marshall Super Lead “Plexi”* head with Variac modification)
- Plexiglas 50W (based on the 1968 Marshall Super Lead 50W* head)
- RB-01b (based on the Bogner Ecstasy 101B* head)
- Custom Modern Clean Amp
- Custom Modern Super Overdrive
- Custom Modern 800
- Custom Vintage Clean
- Custom Vintage Overdrive
- Custom Bass
New speaker cabinet emulations:
- 8×10 Blue Line (based on an Ampeg SVT* 8×10 with “towel bar”)
- 4×10 Black SR (based on a Fender Super Reverb* 4×10 with CTS Alnico* speakers)
- 4×12 Green 20W (based on a Marshall* 4×12 with Celestion Heritage G12M* speakers)
- 4×12 65W (based on a Marshall* 4×12 with original issue Celestion G12–65* speakers)
- 2×12 B30 (based on a Bogner* 2×12 with Celestion Vintage 30* speakers)
- 2×12 Silver Cone (based on a Roland JC-120* 2×12)
- 1×15 Open Back (based on an Ampeg Reverberocket* 1×15 with Jensen C15N* speaker)
- 1×8 Custom
New effects emulations:
- Parametric EQ (4-band)
- Dynamic (Stereo) Delay
- Dyn3 Compressor/Limiter
- Custom Distortion
- White Boost Overdrive (based on the Xotic RC Booster*)
Eleven Rack Expansion Pack will be available for purchase on March 22, 2011.
For more details, visit www.avid.com/US/products/Eleven-Rack-Expansion-Pack/features.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.