[NAMM] Avid Eleven Rack Expansion Pack
With the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, a software add-on option for Eleven Rack, users get guitar amp and effects emulations to change up their tone, and turn Eleven Rack into a bass rig and vocal studio.
It lets you capture bass tones using new bass amp and cabinet models inspired by the Ampeg SVT. You can record vocals and other instruments with the parametric EQ and studio compressor channel strip effects.
New amp emulations:
- Blue Line Bass (based on the 1969 Ampeg SVT* head)
- J45 (based on the 1965 Marshall JTM45* head)
- Black SR (based on the 1965 Fender Super Reverb* combo amp)
- MS-30 (based on the 1993 Matchless D/C-30* combo amp)
- Plexiglas Vari (based on the 1967 Marshall Super Lead "Plexi"* head with Variac modification)
- Plexiglas 50W (based on the 1968 Marshall Super Lead 50W* head)
- RB-01b (based on the Bogner Ecstasy 101B* head)
- Custom Modern Clean Amp
- Custom Modern Super Overdrive
- Custom Modern 800
- Custom Vintage Clean
- Custom Vintage Overdrive
- Custom Bass
New speaker cabinet emulations:
- 8x10 Blue Line (based on an Ampeg SVT* 8x10 with "towel bar")
- 4x10 Black SR (based on a Fender Super Reverb* 4x10 with CTS Alnico* speakers)
- 4x12 Green 20W (based on a Marshall* 4x12 with Celestion Heritage G12M* speakers)
- 4x12 65W (based on a Marshall* 4x12 with original issue Celestion G12-65* speakers)
- 2x12 B30 (based on a Bogner* 2x12 with Celestion Vintage 30* speakers)
- 2x12 Silver Cone (based on a Roland JC-120* 2x12)
- 1x15 Open Back (based on an Ampeg Reverberocket* 1x15 with Jensen C15N* speaker)
- 1x8 Custom
New effects emulations:
- Parametric EQ (4-band)
- Dynamic (Stereo) Delay
- Dyn3 Compressor/Limiter
- Custom Distortion
- White Boost Overdrive (based on the Xotic RC Booster*)
Eleven Rack Expansion Pack will be available for purchase on March 22, 2011.
For more details, visit www.avid.com/US/products/Eleven-Rack-Expansion-Pack/features.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!