< Tous les avis Avid Eleven Rack

Guitar Amp Simulation Rack from Avid belonging to the Eleven series

Revan79 Revan79

«  Excellent hardware »

Published on 01/24/13 at 05:00
No major problem, except the installation of the license on the key that is not easy to departure. The dtection of the system was not working under cl Mozilla.Faire blunder not to break or lose the sesame (cl USB).

USE

Portable Intel Core I5

Loading ProTools is a bit long so ask when even a PC rcent and relatively powerful.

Since only a few weeks since I use it so I do not yet the beast mastery. I was looking for something simple to program, I can play even with a headphone without dranger neighbors but especially a warm and organic.

I've experienced in 15 years a lot of stuff Digitech, Boss ... In search of the true sound I've realized the limit of pdaliers. By the time I had a Roktron Prophesy, I pass in another dimension. Really good hardware with its incredible metal, but not obvious to master with all the parameters.

With Eleven Rack t I really surprised by the amp simulator and baffle.Je found the sound of my Marshall amp, really very convincing. PC programming requires a little practice but soon we made it, the effects are excellent and sufficient in most styles. Excellent for computer music and even for the live coupled with a power amp genre Matrix GT800.

Axis FX is surely better (simulations, effects), but for three times the price of ... The Eleven Eleven Rack is quite enough for my use.
For the quality and price, no doubt this is an excellent choice.

Just the one who wrote prcdemment I do not work for Avid or touch money from them. THIS IS JUST THE MATERIAL WILL GOOD !!!