< Tous les avis Line 6 POD Pro

Features:

Everything is saying.

USE

Use:

Effectively replaces a preamp. The power amp section is simulated and out line level, hence the importance of having an amp for proper sound level within the group. Personally I use it with a behringer power amp and 2 JBsystem speakers.
The manual is helpful First the startup, but not necessary knowing anyone turning and pressing buttons. Then it's the POD so if you already have a touch Pocket POD or 2.0, nothing changes.
Small precision, midi-USB adapter and Line 6 Edit, and everything becomes even simpler and more for prcis edition sounds.

Sound quality:

The good, all depends on the ear. The simus amp and speakers are very good quality despite the almost ten year output of the unit. Coupled with FBS shortboard it worked wonders. Sounds clear sound clear, hi-gain are surly ... almost infinite number of simulation and implementation part 2 or 3 couplings do not do (or for fun, a deluxe twin reverb with a line6 4 * 12. ..) all sounds great, Bob Marley Panthera ZZ Top Killswitch Engage ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

Global opinion:

Great stuff, reliable, sturdy (several falls and a truck accident), tench (well no but he survived a very large storm without ever cutting not even a fraction of a second), it is the ideal companion. I craqu above the era because I did not need to lug my big, heavy amp, and I could tune in to the mixer keyboard or the room where we played.
If he licks me, I again direct (around 100 in Cygnus). Yes I know, by now there is the HD, but I do not care of the 10 possibilities unnecessary supplmentaire rglages.